Do I need a referral?
No. As we are a private, fee for service clinic, you do not require a referral from your GP or another specialist in order to make an appointment.
Simply phone our clinic or submit an enquiry online to discuss your requirements.
Who do we offer services to?
We cater for children aged 12 months to 13 years old.
Is a Medicare referral required?
If you would like to access medicare rebates for your service you will need to have a valid referral in place prior to attending our clinic. Please see our funding options page for more information.
For GPs/ referring professionals
- We cater for children aged 12 months to 13 years old.
- We accept referrals under the CDM and HCWA programs. Please note, we do not offer bulk billing for any services.
- A wait time for assessment/therapy may apply.
- If you would like to refer a child/family to our service, please refer to our clinic ‘Words In Motion Speech Pathology’, so that we can assign the most appropriate therapist to suit the child’s needs.
- Once a referral has been issued, please advise the family to contact our clinic to book an appointment.
Please feel free to contact us if you wish to discuss a referral or any aspect of our service.
Get in touch
Phone (03) 9217 6423
Fax (03) 9217 6444
Waters Edge Business Centre
Level 1, 2-8 Lake Street
Victoria, Australia 3023
Monday to Friday
9:00am to 5:30pm